Antworten
#1   21.11.2017 13:40
Downtech 
Downtech

:: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT024] The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House
TRACKLIST:
································
01. The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House (Original Mix)
02. The Clone Dj - Deep Sea (Original Mix)
02. The Clone Dj - I Don\\\\\\\'t Know (Original Mix)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD:
http://www.down...7/09/DT024.html

FEEDBACKS:
Digital Vapor Music: \\\\\\\"Beat has a really good feel to it and the synth work does a great job setting the mood of the song\\\\\\\"
Uallas: \\\\\\\"This IS deep. Those chords go really will with everything else going on. Solid percussion choices bro keep making this!\\\\\\\"
XSiV: \\\\\\\"From the first note you can feel the energy of this track. Great production and flow\\\\\\\"
Snare Troll: \\\\\\\"This house is deep! im diggin the bass and the claps have a nice reverb on em. the sound selection is great and its mastered very well\\\\\\\"
Clubfungus: \\\\\\\"Chilled warm deep dark atmosphere to this housey styled progression! I felt kick could hit through more and the beats a little brighter! Transitions sound smooth and the vibe generated is good!\\\\\\\"

Downtech Music is a Deep House, Techno and Tech House Label, created in 2010 with releases of other styles like; Electro, Minimal...
Electronic music online. International DJ agency, club events... In our web you can buy and download music in mp3, wav and free discjockey sets.
http://www.downtech.net

Visit us and get the new releases, Free mp3 tracks and deejays sets of our djs and producers:
JackLNDN, Keener, Dhyan Droik, Marfel, Carlos Beltran, Ben Wood, Vlada D\\\\\\\'Shake, Deep Roots, Anthony Brahv, James Starkie, DeadBot, Rubecula, AdbeatS, Alex Justicia, Xperimental, Davhelos...

Enjoy the Music!!!

#2   21.11.2017 13:43
Downtech 
Downtech

AW: :: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT024] The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House

#3   21.11.2017 13:44
Downtech 
Downtech

:: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT024] The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House

#4   21.11.2017 13:51
Downtech 
Downtech